Herron Site Re.Design

Research Design Project

During this project I was tasked with compiling research about IUPUI Herron School of Art in order to develop a newly designed website that solved problems I identified in the research. I started  by interviewing students followed up by researching the school’s already existing site, the area around its location, and other businesses, stakeholders, and interested parties.  It was necessary to design a site that took all the clutter and unorganized information throughout and make it concise. The home page now serves as an organized hub for frequently used actions. I also wanted each of the 3 main users to have their own individual portals making it easier to navigate the site to complete standard courses of action.